Wednesday

The Sunglasses Edit


I love this time of year. Not only is summer here and we get to soak ourselves in vitamin E and spend our days on the beach, but it also means christmas is close. Safe to say I'm an online shopper, I would rather spend a few hours at night scrolling the internet looking for must haves then driving to stores and mainly looking for parking! I go through fazes of what my new hot ticket item is. Sometimes it can be a need and want for bags and shoes or other times it can be something like an new lipstick or book. I'm currently hot on the sunglasses vibe and can't get enough of shades, spekkies, sun blockers, solar shields or whatever you want to call them. So with only 5 weeks till christmas I thought I would do an edit twice a week on my hot ticket items and help you make an impressive christmas wish list.

Enjoy my litre sunglasses edit. 


Nikki xox

Photographer for main image Airlie Walsh - Shot in Fiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment