Sunday

How to get Mila Kunis to go on a date with you?


Here is the video that has had everyone talking, the you tube video proposal from Sgt. Scott Moore, a marine stationed in Afghanistan, asking Actress Mila Kunis to go to the Marine Corps Ball with him on November 18th in Greenville, North Carolina.

The video has pulled in over 180,000 views on YouTube so it was only a matter of time before Mila Kunis got word. During an interview with FOX 411 for that remake of No Strings Attached called FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS, co star Justin Timberlake asked Mila about Sgt. Scott's invitation - the conversation went like this:

JT: “Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country. I’m going to work on this, man. This needs to go down.”

MK: “I’ll go, I’ll do it for you. Are you going to come?”
JT: “They don’t want me! They want you. You need to do it for your country.”
MK: "I'll do it!"
Sounds easy? Hmmm I'm guessing that the marine uniform / job has a huge part in the happy ever after ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment