Thursday

Garden Play





AHH My fave spot to shoot blog posts at my home, this balcony with all its lush greenery has been so good over the past year to shoot, however I am moving house on Monday and with that said, this is the balcony’s final blog. Hopefully my new house will have some great spots that will capture my blogging heart.
I  love this outfit!  It’s such a great feminine look and the bright yellow in the dress really adds a fun flow to the look. As the days get warmer you can start bringing this sweater and skirt look into play and ditch those flesh or black stockings and get those legs out. If you are like me and your legs are looking more of the white / see through colour due to winter, go get a spray tan, it does wonders for you confidence and makes for a healthier and glowing you. Thanks to The Bronzing Boutique in double bay for my fabulous tan.
Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment