Wednesday

Bikini Time




It's time to get bikini ready as summer is pretty much here! We are having some of the most stunning days recently and when I was in Bali over 2 weeks ago I realised that I need to update my bikini draw! Now I could have taken stills of my three new fav bikini's but I decided to bust out the bikini bod, which I think we can all agree we never really feel bikini ready. 

I recently popped into Nookie HQ and feel in love with their bikini collection and decided to show you my three favourites that are available NOW online. All great style and all affordable and most importantly comfortable, no riding up the bum or tight under the arm... they all fit like a dream.



Now we have no excuse to look good on the beach. 

Nikki xox

Accessories: Vintage Sunglasses, Tony Bianco Sunglasses, ASOS Hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment