Sunday

Golden Slipper








Yesterday I attended Golden Slipper Day out at  Sydney’s Rosehill Gardens. Golden slipper is known to be much more than just a horse race, It's a celebration of the finest Sydney has to offer in culture, food, fashion, style and spirit. The atmosphere yesterday was electric, with some seriously close wins and great racing all round. The fashions were also buzzing with Sydney's finest parading in their best racing attire. 

Due to the weather I decided to rug up, winter in my eyes has officially arrived and I'm one of those people that feel the cold easily. This Nicholas Woollen dress was the perfect match for me, along with this incredible hat made by the one and only Kerrie Stanley. This women is the most talented milliner I have met to date and I'm so very fortunate to be working closely with her for the races in London and Paris in June. 

Always a fun day at the track, even If I did leave a little lighter! 


Nikki xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment