Monday

Stripes With A Pinch Of Leopard






Happy Monday Everyone, hope you all enjoyed this sunny winter weather we experienced over the weekend. Luckily with the dark cloud that normally lingers over most of us on a Monday the sun is out yet again giving us reason to smile today! 

A few appointments on the cards today so my outfit is to cater for them. These pants with their sheer stripe panel down the leg, work perfectly with my black and white stripe jacket. I added a casual tank with a pop colour bra and strappy heels to complete the look. My main accessory today is my new caseable iPad case, I designed this so as you can imagine I'm pretty proud to show off my skills and funky new work case. Caseable produces hand-crafted sleeves, for your Laptop, Macbook, iPad's, tablets, Kindles, iPhones and so much more. All their cases are crafted from recycled materials. It's so simple to create your own personal design or choose from one of the great designs in the gallery. I had a little too much fun on this site and it's a great way to advertise your business or just be creative. 

How cool do stripes and leopard look together? I'm in love.


Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment