Monday

Caribbean Playtime










Frolicking in the Caribbean sea, soaking up some overdue vitamin D and sipping on pina colada's, yup I'm on holiday! This post was shot at Riu Palace Riviera Maya in Playa del Carmen, excuse the lovely wrist band that's the fashion accessory you get when you check into these all inclusive resorts. If you not sure what I'm talking about, then you clearly are not keeping up with my posts, naughty. I write all about it in my previous post "Ola Playa del Carmen".

These images don't really do the sea justice, this water was the bluest I've ever 
experienced and the temperature is so warm. Fluro bikin's are a must this summer, they instantly give you a tan and look amazing! This little crochet dress is just beautiful and the perfect cover up for the beach or pop a slip underneath and you have yourself a great summer BBQ number. 

Wearing One Teaspoon Bikini, Bespecd Sunglasses and Lilya Crochet Dress. 
Nikki xox

Shop similar looks here

No comments:

Post a Comment