Friday

Street Cred






Is there some kind of rehabilitation centre for people with a serious obsession with leopard? If so I need to check myself in pronto! I just can't get enough, I'm drawn to anything in this print and include into my wardrobe on a regular basis. If you haven't already got yourself addicted to this trend, then I assure you all it takes is one little purchase and you will be hooked. 

Loving this look which features these fun blue and yellow leopard pants, teamed with a yellow point heel and a white crop top. I wanted to keep the look casual with some serious street cred and thats where my trusty denim shirt and YSL tassel bag come in handy.

This is just another shot from my collaboration with the fantastic duo that is 
Photographer - Sam Bisso 
Hair & Make Up - Rachael Brook


Nikki xox 
Shop similar looks here

No comments:

Post a Comment