Monday

Dinner For Two




It wasn't long ago I visited restaurant Victoria Room and raved over their cocktails and menu, so after hearing of their recent revamp and new chief, I was eager to return.



The Victoria Room is located in Sydney's Darlinghurst and has been richly renovated in a luxurious victorian style, creating a cool and ultra smooth dining experience. Everything crisp and chic, including the cocktail menu. 


Now you all know I love my food and having already done my homework on the Victoria Room instagram my desert had already been chosen. The super friendly staff helped pick our moderately priced and designed to share dishes, from a list of many mouth watering choices. 

Below are a few of our choices... YUM.






After eating my body weight in food and being extremely satisfied it was time to call it and end. 

Looking forward to already booking another night that may include some of the entertainment such as Aerial Trapeze or 20's, 30's, 40's Jazz ensemble. However if that doesn't tickle your fancy the how about High Tea? Yes Victoria Room does it all. High tea includes a traditional selection of sandwiches, cakes and the finest tea and champagne. Available Saturday's and Sundays 12pm- 5pm. Thanks for having us, until next time. 


Nikki xox 


1 comment:

  1. I love strapless jumpsuits & this one looks amazing on you!
    Seems like you had a good time :)
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete