Wednesday

Wilderness Express








Summer wardrobe sorted. With holidays here and days of leisure upon us, we have more time to concentrate on our summer styling and gathering those great statement pieces that also make forever basics. I popped into the Watson x Watson store on William St in Paddington yesterday to gather up some of their beautiful classics, so my summer essentials would be completed prior to christmas. I wasn’t warned prior to arriving that I may fall in love and want to purchase entire collection, so to my followers HERE IS THE WARNING. 

One look that was a complete must have was this military green shirt paired back with the same toned shorts, nude and gold sandals with a little Panama for that finishing touch. Feeling like I could tackle anything whilst in my wilderness inspired outfit. 


Nikki xox 

Happy Holidays 

No comments:

Post a Comment