Saturday

My 2011 Fashion Week Diary

My 2011 Fashion Week Diary

This year I was only able to attend a few shows, due to traveling and my hectic personal work schedule - even though I missed out on a few of my favorites such as Rachel Gilbert, Bec & Bridge and Alex Perry, I still made it to Shakuhachi, Bianca Spender, White Suede and Bowie.

Shakuhachi's collection this season is beyond incredible and living up to title 'it label' with the young fashionistas, not only was the collection never ending but the splash of colours were so vibrant and classic.
Here are a few of my favorites off the runway.
I loved these two outfit's so much - I took them straight off the runway and wore them to the final days of RAFW.
Bianca Spender
Now this girl has some serious talent, her sophistication really comes through in her designs, this collection was filled with stunning classic pieces, light airy materials and abstract necklines, the pastel colours with small injections of colour seems to fit nicely into her designs.
Here are a few of my favorites off the runway.
White Suede
This collection was all about summer friendly dresses and separates, easy to wear pieces that featured muted tones with again the simple splash of colour. Customers looking for easy effortless dresses with quality need to look no further.

Until next RAFW - Thanks to google for images.

No comments:

Post a Comment