Thursday

a girl can dream


A girl can dream right? Well today I went to visit friend and legendary stylist to the stars Kelly Smythe. Talk about every designer label at your fingertips and for me a great excuse to play dress up and make that imaginary wish list!

From Dolce Gabanna "Nerd" glasses to Christian Louboutin Heels I was in Heaven although I think my stand out favorite was the stunning jewel clutch by Bally so simple yet made a statement.

Here is a photo of kellie and I along with her wall of recent celebrities wearing Kelly's flawless creations.

Nikki xx

Picture 1: Christian Louboutin Heels
Picture 2: Bally Heels
Picture 3: Bally Clutch
Picture 4: Louis Vuitton Clutch
Picture 5: Collection of designer outfits
Picture 6: Collection of D&G nerd glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment