Tuesday

TOMBOY





Sometimes you have those days where there is a piece of clothing that you just have to wear, so you create your look specifically around that piece. Today I just had to wear this "TOMBOY" T-shirt, love it for so many reasons, but the colours and bold print really stand out. Normally one to keep between the lines when dressing,  I decided to add more drama by adding this busy bold coloured floral print jacket with leather detailing but kept it simple with a high waisted straight panelled black skirt and black wedges, making this look just right for my day of showings and meetings.

Just loving this outfit, so playful yet confidant. 


Nikki xox 





4 comments:

  1. OMG. Need. Love. Want. That shirt!! SO GOOD, love the whole Papa Spring/Summer collection. <3_<3
    - STYLE SERVED FRESH | Not just your typical fashion blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want this top but sold out everywhere ! Www.stylistsmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size is your T??? I want to order, but can't decide on what size I need :-/

    ReplyDelete