Monday

A day with Belinda




When it comes to fashion, everyone has different tastes. However, there are specific designers that are adored by women all around the globe and in Australia these designers are housed at Belinda and The Corner Store. What girl doesn't love playing dress up's? And today that is exactly what I did! 

I popped into see the friendly team at Belinda, Double Bay to have a look at the new collections that have just dropped, browse through their sales rack and play dress up's with my four favourite looks and must-haves. I highly recommend that before viewing further to get your credit cards ready as these looks will get your heart pounding.




Wearing Lanvin Dress and Lanvin Necklace




Wearing Dress by Lanvin, Shoes and Handbag by Stella McCartney - Even Amanda Seyfried is a fan of this number and was photographed in it for the latest Instyle Jan issue. 



Wearing Isabel Marant Suit and T-shirt, Clutch by Lanvin



Wearing Stella McCartney Skirt and Top, Isabel Marant Heels. 

I highly recommend popping to one of their stores and checking out the collections, I feel like I only touched the surface with these four looks. I have my eye on a few pieces ie the Stella McCartney yellow handbag and neon patch work knit jumper ( they are devine ) So I may see you in store! 

A huge thanks to Belinda, Josh and the beautiful girls Christelle and Deb.

Nikki xox 

Store Locations - Belinda: 8 Transvaal Avenue, Double Bay / Belinda: 584 Malvern Road, Hawksburn, Melbourne / The Corner Shop: 43 William Street, Paddington / The Corner Shop: The Strand Arcade, Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment