Friday

You Make Me Twirl







Full skirts are hot on the trending list right now. With their nipped in high waist and full skirt they make for a cute feminine look and create an hourglass shape that’s fun and very easy to wear on EVER figure type.
This type of skirt has been trending in and out of fashion since the 1950’s and has come back in full circle (pun intended). When ever I put a skirt like this on, it’s make me want to twirl! Have you ever twirled and twirled around in a full circle skirt? If not, now is the time! What are you waiting for? Jump on ASOS and grab yourself this skirt, as you will find it goes with any occasion and is super easy to style, did I say affordable too! 
My Styling for this dress, a Black Calice embroidered crochet-cotton top By Isabel Marant and green pumps. I love the colour clash that’s created with the tones of green. My new tortoiseshell sunglasses with black rims add that final finishing touch. Now time to twirl. 

Nikki xox 

Shop similar looks here



No comments:

Post a Comment