Monday

oscars



Yesterday I attended the Moet and Channel 9 morning Oscar Lunch held at the beautiful George St restaurant est. An amazing soiree hosted by the stunning Sonia Kruger and co host David Cambell the day was full of flowing Moet, laughs and lets not forget the Glitz and Glamour both on the Oscars carpet and our very own Sydney Oscar red carpet.

I decided to wear this stunning nude Rachel Gilbert dress, When I first laid eyes on this piece in the autumn / winter look-book I knew I needed to wear it, just had to find the perfect event and alas the Oscar lunch it was. Due to the high neck and stunning beaded detail I kept the hair back letting the dress shine in all its glory and teaming it with nude peep toes and prada clutch. Will post more on this outfit soon.

Best dressed for me at the Oscars were, Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford, Mila Jovovich in Ellie Saab and Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton. Unfortunately I can't remember what Angelina Jolie wore but I do know that her left leg has caused an international internet sensation, as she posed up a storm always making it apparent to cameras. Angelina's left leg also joined twitter and has over 20,000 followers.
(ridiculous I know)

Nikki xx

A photo of the beautiful designer Rachel Gilbert and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment