Monday

dream big


So dreams do come true even if they only last 72 hours.
Being a huge BMW fan and the X5 being my dream car, on a recent trip into BMW HQ to put my current X1 model in for a service, I was lucky enough to walk out with the 2011 X5 m sport for the weekend, however I have become quite fond of the black speed racer and am currently constructing a hijack as my accountant doesn't seem to happy with this love affair.

If you're a car fanatic like myself here are some specs you may like:
M.sports package + sports suspension, rear view camera with top view, automatic tailgate operation, panorama glass roof, elec sports seats with memory function, xenon headlights, heads up display.... You drooling yet?

All in all, after a weekend of finding any excuse to leave the house and drive I can confidently say the X5 is still my dream car and one day will be mine!
(Just need to find a new accountant)

Nikki xx


No comments:

Post a Comment