Wednesday

a wildlife


Well, its time to attend to my long thick mane again. I've been mousey blonde for about 6 months now and I'm loving it, however being naturally brunette it needs regular up keep and when it comes to hair its important to have an amazing team and luckily I do.

Jemima from Wildlife, Surry Hills is a true professional and colour master! The salon is the perfect tranquil space to unwind or if in my case call it an office for a few hours. I always get asked about my colour... so here are the details, its Goldwell and Im addicted to the Goldwell colour glow IQ shampoo and Conditionar, talk about leaving my hair silky smooth. This is where you imagine me doing the "Hair Flick" which I am currently doing.

Big thanks to Nephan who sent me out the door all styled and ready for the CHANEL event and Jemima yet again, an amazing colour. Love the Wildlife & Goldwell team

Nikki xx


No comments:

Post a Comment