Wednesday

London Bridge





On my recent trip to London the locals told me of the confusion between "London Bridge” and “Tower Bridge”. Apparently us tourist's think that Tower Bridge is in fact London Bridge. Are you still with me? London Bridge refers to several historical bridges  that have spanned the River Thames between the City of London and Southwark, in Central London.  Tower Bridge… well it’s a combined bascule and suspension bridge in London which crosses the River Thames also. However it’s close to the Tower London, from which it takes it's name, and has become an iconic symbol of London.
So amongst this confusion I decided to stand on London Bridge whilst having Tower Bridge as my backdrop. Confusing I know… but let’s just look at it simply…. It’s pretty.

 After a morning stroll around Borough Markets for my fresh flower purchase for the house it was off to meetings in London Town. Bringing me new obsession of red to the next level for 2015, with a full red little number from By Johnny. Printed heels to add depth and clean coloured accessories add that chicness.

Nikki xox

Photographer and Hair : @heathmassihair

Wearing By Johnny Skirt, By Johnny Top, Isabel Marant Heels and YSL bag.

Shop similar looks here


1 comment:

  1. Lovely as always, Nikki! Love the red dress paired with those black and white pumps.

    Carrie
    www.wearwherewell.com

    ReplyDelete