Tuesday

Baby Blue Pop







Inspiration. Imagination. Fashion. I never get tired of styling looks and playing with trends, pushing my fashion boundaries and trying new things within my style. When it comes to leather jackets I'm always a plain black girl, I've never been drawn to coloured leather, even in pants but this georgeous blue number just jumped out at me and with blue being my favourite colour I thought, why not give it ago. It's thick black zips, large collar and genral chunky feel makes this piece a cool wardrobe staple. The blue is just stunning 
it brightens your outfit and surprisingly I found that it went with a lot. 

Ripped jeans are back, however I feel they never left! I love a good boyfriend ripped jean but a black skinny is always a must. Reflective sunglasses, srtipe T-shirt and funky heeled booties finish my look.


Wearing Life with Bird Leather Jacket, Zara T-shirt, Asos Sunglasses, Neuw Jeans, Kookai Heels and Celine Bag.

Nikki xox

4 comments:

  1. I have a similar jacket from Acne and I wear it all the time! You look gorgeous!
    Check out my blue biker at:
    http://twofortheshowblog.com/2013/06/04/4264/

    www.twofortheshowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Leather Jackets! I wear them all the Time in Spring, Summer and Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice details on the jeans! looks great with the leather jacket!
    mens fitted leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit it's so nice and so lovely .....
    mens custom leather jackets

    ReplyDelete