Tuesday

Baby Blue Pop







Inspiration. Imagination. Fashion. I never get tired of styling looks and playing with trends, pushing my fashion boundaries and trying new things within my style. When it comes to leather jackets I'm always a plain black girl, I've never been drawn to coloured leather, even in pants but this georgeous blue number just jumped out at me and with blue being my favourite colour I thought, why not give it ago. It's thick black zips, large collar and genral chunky feel makes this piece a cool wardrobe staple. The blue is just stunning 
it brightens your outfit and surprisingly I found that it went with a lot. 

Ripped jeans are back, however I feel they never left! I love a good boyfriend ripped jean but a black skinny is always a must. Reflective sunglasses, srtipe T-shirt and funky heeled booties finish my look.


Wearing Life with Bird Leather Jacket, Zara T-shirt, Asos Sunglasses, Neuw Jeans, Kookai Heels and Celine Bag.

Nikki xox

3 comments:

  1. I have a similar jacket from Acne and I wear it all the time! You look gorgeous!
    Check out my blue biker at:
    http://twofortheshowblog.com/2013/06/04/4264/

    www.twofortheshowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Leather Jackets! I wear them all the Time in Spring, Summer and Fall.

    ReplyDelete