Monday

Army Styles and Purple Pops









I'm currently gathering an impressive selection of coats and jackets, a girl can never have enough right? A simple blazer can add that finishing touch to a plain winter look and even spice up that simple jean and T-shirt attire that we always find ourselves in. This Jacket by Jeans West is the newest member to the wardrobe and it's being thrashed. I'd been looking for one like this forever but they always came with the expensive price tag so when I spotted this little number I had to have it. I'm finding it goes with everything hence I've been thrashing it since the purchase. Today I teamed it with a purple skirt and simple T-shirt, since my legs are on show I decided on a heel but an ankle boot would look great also. 


Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment