Thursday

Parka Day








The sun is out and I'm dreaming of summer, hence the shorts. Today is all about learning scripts for filming next week and a few important and exciting meetings for future Styled by Phillips collaborations. Styled by Phillips reached over 200,000 views last week, so I want to say a quick THANK YOU for your support and regular visits to the blog. It's much appreciated and I'm glad you're all loving your daily SBP fashion fix. 

It's a Parka kind of day today and this one with it's bold print and fun colour palette was just what I need to boost me up. I'm feeling extremely white at the moment, thanks to all that winter rain. I'm lacking some serious vitamin D and have that dreaded head cold that just keeps lingering. This rich purple within the Parka and heel gives my skin that glow it needs. I've gone for classic white high waisted shorts in a textured material and teamed it with a simple dark grey singlet add that power bag and I'm ready for my meetings. This look would also work with leather pants and raw blue jeans. 






Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment