Thursday

Ditto

Ok, I may have found something that will excite all women! Hangers that give you more closet space, yes I said more closet space. These hangers are made with 100% tree-free recycled paper and can fit twice the amount of clothing in the same closet space. Due the hangers being made of paper you wouldn't imagine they hold much weight, but surprisingly they hold up to 20lbs.




When I moved house last September the only thing I hated about my new abode was the closet. I'd gone from a large lush wardrobe aka the ferrari to a one doored wonder aka a smart car. Having been in the fashion industry for over 14 years my closet is my office, so I would give anything a try to create more space and put an end to my closet anxiety. The ditto hangers are sold in packs of 10 and come in 3 sizes so you can test a few out before decking the hole thing ditto eco friendly, but trust me when I say you will be hooked. Rather then folding many items in the 2 large sets of drawers, I was able to finally hang all coats, jackets and favourite dresses. 

I'm hooked! 


Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment