Wednesday

whats mine is yours

So excitied that my blog has nearly hit 50,000 views! A huge thank you to all of you who return to check out latest posts and follow me, really appreciate it. I have been getting requests to post how I do my makeup and to include the products so here it is enjoy! and keep the blog request coming, love hearing from you all.

Here is a little look into a great simple evening look.

I always start with a clean fresh face and add Estee Lauder "Idealist" as a moisturiser and base.

Then I add BYS matt foundation and FOA mineral illuminator to my cheeks and a tiny bit under the eyes.

Eyebrow time, I use Benifits eyebrow pencil and gel to just thicken them up a touch, then I get a light coloured eyeshadow and apply on lid and all the way up to eyebrows.

Apply the colour eyeshadow you want, Ive chosen a burnt red, then I add a black eye penicil to my inner upper eyelid and liquid liner. Its important to always blend your colours together.

Then I add Model Co fiber lash mascara, Beneifit High beam on the cheek and mac powder to finish off the look.

Here's a look into my make up bag, I love to play around with new products and experiment with colours.

Have a girls dinner tonight, and now I feel very sex n the city inspired, Like Carrie in my new Kookai outfit.

Wearing: Lovisa Jewellery, dejoie Cuff and Kookai dress.

Nikki xx



No comments:

Post a Comment