Tuesday

Sky rocket into summer






Loving this look which really plays with three colours that some say should never be put together, I'm talking Pink, Purple and Red! I think the tones of these colours go perfectly together and really make for a great spring / summer "go to outfit". I teamed this look with heels as I have a few meetings and showings today so I felt like I needed to add that extra tres chic combo to the look, but mix up the heels for sandals in a nude or black for a more casual day look. 

This Shirt is a great statement wardrobe piece for summer, it would look great with denim jeans / shorts or add black trousers for that special occasion. I wanted to create more drama with this shirt so I added this knotted rope bold pink necklace which ties in nicely with the pink on the shirt but adds that extra unique look to the whole outfit. 

Excuse the bruise on my foot, in typical Nikki tradition I dropped EVERYTHING on my feet whilst moving last week.


Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment