Monday

Flower Bloom






Warmer weather makes for a happy me! How nice is it, that we can finally ditch our winter woollies, kiss goodbye to those cold days and embrace the warmer months. The weather lately has certainly been incredible and it looks like we are in for one hell of a summer. I say BRING IT ON. 

Today for me was all about floral and this gorgeous lady like floating dress was perfect. Now I'm normally not one for floral as sometimes I feel certain prints or colours can be to girlish, but once I play around with accessories I can turn it into the look I like.  I teamed this floral dress by Deshabille with a white linen blazer and rolled the sleeves to give it that casual day look. I teamed my necklace and shoes with the colours of the dress, but not to their exact tone.


Wearing Deshabille Dress, ASOS White Jacket, Sempre Di Heels and Diva Necklace

Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment