Friday

Floral + Neon







Absolutely loving this weather at the moment, its spring and these 27-30 degree days are pure summer madness. I have over the past few weeks been on the hunt for more shorts and tanks as you can never have enough! I found these beautiful floral high waisted numbers and I imagine I will get quite a lot of wear out of these babies this summer. They are the perfect relaxed fit and have a great colour palette make styling  them super easy. 

I've teamed them with these amazing bold neon heels which I fell in love with when I recently saw them on the catwalk for the latest Kookai show, they have such a flattering ankle strap that elongates your legs (not that I need that) but nothing is worse then a heel that cuts you off at the ankle and makes your legs look bigger then they are. How divine is the colour of these heels? I am obsessed with this citrus neon at the moment and these are super comfortable, considering the height. Keeping my look cool for this hot spring day I decided to complete the look with this little patterned tank, Its pattern works well with the shorts almost giving that mismatched patterned effect which we are seeing being a huge trend.

Give the mismatched pattern look a go next time you're heading out and if your always stuck with a look, add a bold coloured heel for effect.


Nikki xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment