Wednesday

Pop Goes The Weasel





As I said in my previous post, it's time to start thinking about those colder months that are fast approaching. We try to hold on to summer for as long as we can, but sometimes the weather just bullies us to the point of giving in. I'm attempting to bring summer through to my autumn dressing but keeping the colours bold and bright, giving you the sense of summer, but keeping warm in doing so. This jumper is from Boohoo and is super affordable so you may find yourself purchasing more then one colour. I teamed this vibrant green knit with a soft blue and white short that features a neon yellow belt, the pop colours work so well together I couldn't stop there, so I added reflective glasses! Keeping my accessories mute by adding nude heels and a white clutch.

Wearing Boohoo Jumper, Milly Shorts available @ Napoleon Perdis Life.Style (02 9328 3111), Style Nanda Clutch, Tony Bianco Sunglasses and Heels

Nikki xox

Photographer Dane Rumble

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this jumper! So awesome that is affordable too!

    xx
    Mon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look!! Head-to-toe amazing!!

    http://sydneycorporate.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete