Wednesday

The Water's Edge







It's been awhile since I wore or posted anything leopard (yes I was having serious withdrawals) so here's alittle leopard ensumble to fill the obession.

 Clear blue skies, infinity pool looking over the cliff tops... ahhh total paradise. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Leopard is the new black! These leather shorts are a must have along with this matching backless crop. Both made out of super soft & easy to wear leather. The shorts have a front fly and elastic back, the legs are scooped to perfection and you can wear them on your waist or hip. The leopard top looks great layered as a vest over a white or denim shirt (perfect for winter) I decided to wear on it's own to show off a little skin and it was suitable for the Bali heat. I'm in Leopard heaven! 


Nikki xox


Shop similar looks here


No comments:

Post a Comment