Friday

Temple Doors






Well, the time has finally arrived... My last post from Bali Paradise. Editing these images over the last week has felt like a dream. Being back in the cold embrace of winter, makes you forget the warm and the days when a simple tee was too much to bare.  My final post entails all things summer. To me summer is about being casual and hence the Bikini top layered under this delicate cropped lace top. High Waisted textured shorts in white create a touch of sophistication along with my pop of red on the lip. Black chunky sandals complete this day look, but an thin black strappy heel would completely change this look to the evening. From the doors of villa Pawana at Semara in Uluwatu, I bid Bali farewell. May memories will always be had at this place. Stay tuned as I bring you all my holiday snaps over the weekend. 

Nikki xox



Shop similar looks here



No comments:

Post a Comment