Wednesday

Neuw





Nothing beats a little black summer dress! I love it when you write to me on instgram when you love an outfit, well this one was the outfit you requested more picks of, so here you are.

This little black flowing number is from Neuw denim and has a beautiful keyhole back, its detailing on the front gives it a chic look that can cater for day to night, with just a simple flat to heel change. I teamed with my favourite lipstick from rimmel - colour rossetto ( addicted to this colour ) which just adds a pop to the black and my gold chain sandals which have been going strong for 3 seasons now. Keeping away from the all black I decided these tortoiseshell numbers that I was recently sent and they are the perfect balance to a great chic day look.

Wearing Neuw denim Dress, Natasha Sandals, Dragon Sunglasses, Prada Bag.

Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment