Monday

Lime in flowers







Happy monday everyone! What a day..... It all started with an early hair and make up call time with the fabulous Rachael Brook at my house and then onto the stables in centennial park for a shoot. ( All will reveal it's self very soon and I will blog it )  then home for a quick outfit change and off to my afternoon meetings. 

Blogging my outfit whilst out and about today, this hedge with its spring flowers was the perfect backdrop. I wanted to keep my outfit a bit relaxed and more importantly be comfortable as I was racing from one place to another, this maxi paired with the bold neon jacket gave me the perfect look. I wanted to wear sandals so by adding the jacket to the maxi gave it that sophisticated look perfect for both earns and meetings. 

Now time to get in the kitchen and cook up a monday night feast.  

Wearing Kookai Jacket, Binny Maxi, Vintage Sunglasses and Prada Bag.

Nikki xox


No comments:

Post a Comment