Tuesday

Oasis - Hayman Island





Whether you like it or not, showing your bellies was a trend this summer. Crop tops made a huge comeback and some embraced it by showing their stomachs they had worked hard for, while others stayed far far away. I find the crop look needs to be styled properly in order for it to really work and be age appropriate. Worn with shorts, its can create a fun, playful look. Pair with a skirt gives it more of a relaxed vibe. I have rocked the crop look to the recent Topshop opening however I opted for the high waisted skirt, which allowed less skin and gave it a more sophisticated look. I decided due to the location a bohemian vibe was a must! This funky bikini top worked well with this flowing maxi and suited the surrounding of Hayman Island.  Now I do understand this look isn't everyone, but I do think there is something beautiful about this specific look.


Nikki xox 

Photographer: Dane Rumble

No comments:

Post a Comment