Tuesday

Rock n Rolla






Feeling a tad rock n roll today? Have I got the jacket for you then! This piece is so exquisite, it screams sexy, punk and chic all at the same time. It's mixture of mesh sleeves, chunky belt and silver detailing all work so perfectly together. I've decided to work with the fun and young element of the jacket today, however team with white jeans or black pants for a more classic and elegant look. 

You all know how I love to mixed my designers and price ranges, well this post is exactly that as these cute print shorts are from Glassons. You can never have enough shorts and not only are these extremely affordable but there is something so flattering about high waisted shorts / pants. Due to the rich colours within the pants it's  allowing me to be playful and add a clash lip colour to give that finishing touch to the look. 


Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment