Monday

Tiger Hear Me Roar






I'm never one to shy away from leopard print, so understandably when I came across this jumpsuit, it was a must! The thing I love most about this look is it's so affordable and looks super stylish and sophisticated. The large leopard print pattern on this piece is a  stand out and the neutral tones in the colour palette make it so simple to transform from day to night. The 3/4 sleeves and high neckline adds a polished feel and allows you to keep styling simple. If you feel its too boring add a thin belt and heels to transform your look and in winter black opaque tights and heeled boots would work well. 

My look today is casual chic, I love these ankle cowboy boots by Urge and the natural shade works well with the colours within the jumpsuit. These boots have an appropriate sized heel, giving your legs that slight lift for a flattering look. 



Nikki xox 

Photographer Dane Rumble

No comments:

Post a Comment