Friday

Rainbow Envy






Nothing is more sexy than a girl who oozes confidence. When a woman styles herself in a killer outfit, she automatically walks with a bounce in her step and her head held high. I love those days when what you're wearing makes you feel powerful, today's outfit is exactly that! It's a big day today with some very important meetings for future pitch ideas along with PR visits to view new collections. I wanted to be colourful and fresh and I think this outfit portrays all  of that. My leopard oversized sunglasses and pink pop lip add a fun young feel to a crisp look. It's fun to slightly add that pattern clash if you feel your outfit is too perfect, my floral peplum top and leopard sunnies are a nice suttle clash. The white trend was very dominant trend we saw shine at MBFWA, I think it's an easy trend for everyone to adapt to. Give it a go! 


Nikki xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment