Tuesday

Hong Kong Skyline








Styled by Phillips is in Hong Kong. I've only ever been to Hong Kong once before and it was over 10 years  ago for a  brief modelling trip, so as you can imagine I was excited to come back and discover the culture and be a total tourist. So much has changed from what I remember, but the hustle and bustle is still electric.

 I wanted to incorporate elements of Hong Kong into my posts, so over the next week or so you will see bold colours, pattern clashes, prints and clean lines. Today is colour comic heaven with this Just Cavalli dress, paired back with a clean coloured jacket and plain accessories. Whenever you have a bold dress, add plain block colours to give it a more tonal look.


Nikki xox

Location: Harbour Grand, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment