Wednesday

Spice It Up With Kenzo





Short suits scream smart, sharp and stylish! As the temperature today is on the warm side I thought this to be the prefect outfit. Obviously on winter days shorts may not be appropriate, but the blazer will certainly come in handy and a pair of opaque stocking will always add a layer of warmth for your legs. I teamed this Lisa Ho short suit with my Kenzo T-shirt and the play off between the greys and blues work so well. I decided that a lace boot was a fun edge to the look and I needed a shoe that was going to take me through the day with all my appointments and meeting and lets face it, these boots are like slippers. 

A touch of Chanel always finishes a look of no matter if your in pyjamas! This bag was one I saved so hard for and purchased as a treat to myself about 2 years ago. It will never date and you will have for years. I highly recommend starting a Chanel piggy bank. 



Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment