Friday

Style Squad











Today was my realisation that my holiday is officially over, nothing worse than that first early start and the alarm reminding you it's back to reality. Once the initial moan and grown was over, I was actually excited to be back into work, not many people can say they love what they do. This mornings early start was all for channel 7's The Morning Show, discussing the hit's and misses on red carpets around the globe on Style Squad. I joined resident judges Melissa Hoyer and Donny Galella and shared our opinions on this weeks chosen stars. 

My outfit for this mornings was this fabulous Manning Cartell skirt from their MBFWA SS 13 collection, it's such a bold, playful piece which is why I decided to tone it back with this plain tank from Nookie. The traditional StyledByPhillips pop was evident with the bright red shoe. These are good staple pieces that I've used in previous posts, so it shows they can be transformed easily. 

Thanks for having me Larry Emdur, Kylie Gillies and the Fab team at The Morning Show.


Nikki xox

To watch the video from this mornings "Style Squad" head to

No comments:

Post a Comment