Friday

Beaches And California Dreaming





This is my final post collaborating with Peeptoe for their new collection California Dreaming. Being like any girl, I'm shoe obsessed so I quickly jumped at the opportunity to work with Peeptoe and exclusively give my readers a sneak peek at their fabulous new range. 
I found Peeptoe's California Dreaming to be full of colour, playful, yet sophisticated. I wanted to show exactly that in the way I styled theses four posts along with give my creative "styled by phillips" spin on them. 
These Miss Alba heels feature stunning shades of coral and metallic, so to punch up the colours and really make this last post pop, I teamed it with a fluro coral skirt and vibrant lime top. The Miss Alba heels are good all round heel, with their supportive straps and chunky heel, they are the perfect shoe to take you from work to night. I accessorised with a large thick necklace and bracelet, which almost separates the look, but also blends in.

Peeptoe items used in this post


Shoes: Miss Alba Tan/Coral
Necklace: Golden Gate Bridge Necklace in Gold
Bangle: Malibu Triangle Bangle in Coral


Nikki xox

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new Peeptoe styles!! amazing!!

    ReplyDelete