Friday

In Between







Day dreaming of Spring today, but as the rain hits the window and my gas heater pumps warmth into my house I'm reminded that it's not yet here! In preparation for spring however I'm rocking the shorts, as a girl can never be to prepared with her outfits! Now is the time to get your spring / summer wardrobe into play. Toning my pattern shorts back with a knit jumper and vest  allows for a little tran seasonal mix. Now you don't always need to match your colours within your outfit, but even a slight colour clash can create an edge to your look. 

Remove jumper and replace with oversized T-shirt under vest for a more summer vibe and for current cooler weather, printed pants are always fun. Don't forget a slight colour lipstick can also add punch to your look. 


Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment