Friday

New Corner Store Opens At Strand Arcade









Wednesday night saw the much anticipated,  Strand Arcade annual evening with designers. If you're into fashion and love to support our local Aussie designers then mark this on your calendar for next year and this is your kind of event. The night brings together some of Australia's biggest names such as, Christopher Esber, Skin &Threads, Akira, Manning Cartell and Lover just to name a few.  Everyone's favourite place for those international designer pieces has also just opened shop in the Strand Arcade and I popped into The Corner Store on the night to check out their new chic curated space and of course browse through those must have designer pieces. 

There was one thing that was a complete winner for me on the night and that was a personal illustrations of guests that hang like art around the room.  You can imagine my excitement when I stumbled across myself! These drawings are amazing! A huge thanks to Belinda/corner store and  the talented Aaron Favaloro. So honoured to now have this sitting pretty above my desk! 

The vibe on the night was electric with fashionesta's out in full fource, bloggers snapping away and champange on tap.

Thanks to The Corner Store for dressing me on the night in Mary Katrantzou Dress and Lanvin Clutch. This outfit is currently available in store. 

My hot date Jodi Anasta wearing Stella McCartney Coat, Lanvin Belt and Lanvin Clutch. Available instore.

Nikki xox

Shop similar looks here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment