Thursday

Bump n Grind








I'm calling today casual Thursday! After a gruelling training session this morning I'm all about comfort and I found this singlet to be quite appropriate. Today consists of back to back meetings and a very overdue hair appointment.  Even though today's temperature is slightly warmer than yesterday I'm still rugging up! I'm starting to feel the first signs of the dreaded flu coming on and with some big shoots fast approaching, I don't have time to be sick. 

 Jeans and a singlet, nothing screams more casual than that but add heels and a leather plus faux fur jacket and you've instantly added that chic twist without even trying. Logo and slogan singlets are a big trend at the moment and will be over summer, easy to style and fun. Now I know I'm repeating these sunglasses, but how amazing are they? The cateye just adds a sexy element to all looks and they are affordable!!!


Nikki xox

You can also shop similar looks here


No comments:

Post a Comment