Monday

My Nespresso Moment


What's your Nespresso moment? Mine is that morning coffee with my bestie. If you haven't met my bestie before, this is Tygalilly, she's a 10 year old Staffy that's been my shadow since she was only 6 weeks old.

Today I jetted into Melbourne to find your Nesprsso moment and help open the Nespresso pop up coffee bar in Melbourne’s Federation Square.

This hip little inner city coffee box was opened to the public and was a place for people to come and enjoy a complimentary cup of Nespresso. (Now thats a good way to start a Monday) All Nespresso lovers who visit the pop-up coffee bar, were invited to have their picture taken enjoying their Nespresso moment. The visuals were then uploaded onto LED screens that form the exterior of the pop up bar so most people who took part, got to see their image in lights in Federation Square.  It’s the first of two in Australia and will be open for one week – until 22nd September – and then reopen in Sydney from 23rd September for another week. 






So what's your moment www.nespressomoments.com

Nikki xox


Shop my looks here




No comments:

Post a Comment