Wednesday

Add A Pinch Of Lanvin And A Dash Of YSL













Last night saw the exclusive launch event for the preview of the Reebonz campaign 2013. The event was held at Manta Restaurant on Woolloomooloo wharf and Sydney's "It" crowd was present. Manta was decorated in every must have bag for the season and large canvas campiagn images (of moi) decorated the walls. 

It was truley exciting to finally see everything come together after of 3 months of planning. The Reebonz team are a delight to work with and I am so honoured to be the Ambassador for such a company. 

Guests included Donny Galella, Casey Burgess, Steven Chee, Marina Didovich, Charlotte Dawson, Margaret Zhang, Michael Brown and more.

My outfit for the night was the stunning Lanvin creation! The detailing, material and cut of this outfit is just divine, I felt like a princess. One of my favourite looks to date. Yes you may notice in the last images Im clutching my new purchase, the YSL tassel bag, I can't even describe my love for this bag.. haha I feel in love on the shoot and decided we were meant to be, 


Nikki xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment