Wednesday

REEBONZ Campaign 2013


This year has been so amazing and it just keeps getting better! I am so excited to finally announce that I am the Ambassador for Reebonz 2013. 


Let's face it we all have a serious weakness when it comes to designer labels, Reebonz make luxury accessible, which is why I love it. I have been bursting at the seams to announce this, as we shot the campaign over a month ago and I'm just truly honoured to be teaming up with such a company. 

The campaign was shot by blogger extraordinaire and photographer Margaret Zhang, who is someone that has made quite the name for herself within the industry and defiantly a blogger I admire and look up too. As a fellow blogger myself it was a delight to work with Margaret and you will see by just these images, she has is a true talent by the lens! 









I hope you all love these images as much as we do. Shooting this campaign was extremely fun, as wearing beautiful clothes, being dripped in vintage Chanel and having every new label "it "bag draped over you has only previously happened to me in my dreams. I look forward to bringing you all the latest in must have's for all occasions and at affordable prices. Layby is now available at Reebonz, your dream bag only five easy payments away.  

Nikki xox

#ReenbonzCampaign2013


No comments:

Post a Comment