Thursday

Dinosaurs Exist








It's not everyday you stumble across large dinosaurs in the desert! You can imagine my excitement whilst driving down the highway and spotting a T-Rex head peaking over the mountain, needless to say it was a sharp turn as the inner child in me started screaming with joy. 

I love finding weird and wonderful things on my travels and this was definitely one. This dinosaur museum was parked in the middle of no where. I soon became part of the attraction as I pranced and posed in heels and blue printed dress  in this some what popular tourist pitt stop. 

This little outfit is such a great look for summer,  it's so fun, sophisticated yet has a nice relaxed angle to it's method. change from heels to Sandals for beach BBQ's and add a shoulder bag to make it casual. I'm loving the almost clash of prints with the stripe clutch and print in the dress, makes both pieces pop. The final touch,  I added a statement ring and I was ready to play with T REX. 

Nikki xox 



Shop similar looks here 



No comments:

Post a Comment