Friday

Priscilla Queen Of The Desert









When visiting Joshua Tree I thought I'd take advantage of the amazing backdrop and shoot some different outfit posts at the one destination. This place took my breath away and every angle you pointed the camera was another amazing photograph. This outfit was one that suited the 40 degree desert sun and is a fun, playful summer's day look.

You can never have enough pairs of shorts! This year I'm all about assorted colours, as you may find just your average black, white and denim in my drawers. Alas these little numbers, definitely shine and to make more of a statement I added a touch of my favourite leopard print. Pop on some reflective sunnies and pop colour bag and lets hit the beach or in my case the desert.










Nikki xox 

Wearing Nookie Leopard Top, Isla By Talulah Shorts, Givenchy Bag, Betts Shoes and Le Specs Sunglasses.

Reebonz is offering all Styled by Phillips the chance to sign up as a member and   get an automatic $50 in your account. Sign up is free, so get your luxury shopping started. click here  http://go.reebonz.com/style

Shop Similar looks




No comments:

Post a Comment