Monday

Mr Parker









Whilst in Palm Springs I stayed at Le Parker Méridien. The Parker is located 10 minutes by car from charming downtown Palm Springs, home to the stars of the Silver Screen since the 1920's. Palm Springs is just 100 miles east of LA and it offers the best of the desert.

The hotel is art deco and every small detail of the decor is just stunning. I was in Palm Springs for my friends wedding and the wedding was actually at the Parker so seeing it with all my friends was magical and the wedding was something else! Every angle you pointed the camera, was picture perfect! I posted some photos of the wedding on instagram, so pop on there if you want to see the beautiful bride and groom. 
This post was shot at the front door, yes the front door! What an entrance. I'm wearing a light weight leopard maxi dress and decided to zebra print clash with my sandals. A fun little look for a day of exploring. 



Nikki xox 

Shop similar looks here

No comments:

Post a Comment