Monday

Dreaming Of Sunshine







Luckily I'm smarter then mother nature and shot this post last week, as attempting to shoot in todays weather is a recipe for disaster! Looking at these images gives me some serious sun  jealousy, however this rain is much needed! 

I recently did a designer and influencer collaboration with Michael Lo Sordo and eBay.  For those of you that puchased the amazing towel may have also seen this great tank by Pip Edwards from General Pants, both iteams are still available. You all know I can't help myself when it comes to leopard, so over the weekend I teamed this collaboration tank with this fun leather inspired skirt and then added a flannel shirt around the waist to give this look the casual edge. This look is great with sandals and ankle boots, but I just love a high heel to give it a little sophisticated flair. This skirt is Candidate,  designed by Candice Lake, who has just debut her first solo range with general pants.

For those of you who follow me on instagram you will see that I train regularly with personal trainers Justin and David of Savage Training and soon you will be able to follow my regime as the boys and I are working on a 5 week body plan for you. So keep your eyes on the blog. Along with many projects these two fab boys have going on right now, they also just launched their own small clothing label and this flannel shirt is a piece from their collection. 



Nikki xox

Shop similar looks here 


No comments:

Post a Comment